PRIVACY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
- [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
- [Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].]
[Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC’s express written consent.
[You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.]
[You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC’s express written consent.]
[Access to certain areas of this website is restricted.] ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC’s discretion.
If ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
[ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC may disable your user ID and password in ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.]
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
By listing on this directory you grant ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC the right to communicate with you our newsletters or offers via email, telephone conversations or mail.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
[Notwithstanding ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.]
We respect your right to privacy and aim to ensure we comply with the legal requirements of the POPI Act, which regulates how we collect, process, store, share and destroy all personal information you provided to us.
Why we collect Personal Information:
We use your personal information to liaise with you telephonically, via our website or email to:
- Inform you of new offers;
- Enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of services;
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
- Generally to improve your experience on our website.
Processing of Information
We will share your personal information:
- To comply with applicable law or with legal process served on SAAM;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SAAM.
- Treat your personal information strictly confidential.
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access.
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information.
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request.
- Retain your personal information no longer than three years after you terminate your membership unless we required legally to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information longer.
ALTHOUGH SAAM TAKE THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, SAAM, HOWEVER, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You have the right at any time to:
- Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
- Object to the processing of Personal Information subject to applicable legislation;
- Request the return or destruction of Personal Information subject to applicable legislation; and
- Complain with SAAM.
The Personal Information processed by us is not routed/transferred to a third country or International organisation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading; or
- Correspondence submitted through this website to companies listed on the website is not guaranteed.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well ABC Abrams Business Consulting CC.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.